Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day in Fairhope ....

I drove down to Fairhope with the kids for Labor day. Craig had to work so I took the challenge of going with just the kids... Whew, I was exhausted when I got back but I am glad the kids got to see their cousins, Ann and Todd and of course Grandmama. We were able to celebrate Grandmama's "29th" birthday with a yummy cookout and fabulous caramel cake!! Here area a few pictures from the weekend!




All the cousins hangin out on the deck!

This is the only time Ben would smile for the camera, he wanted his picture taken with the dog... such a boy!

Katie and her sweet cousin, Caroline enjoying a little ice cream in Fairhope!

The Little Kids' table... Ben with all those girls!!!

The Big Kid table... everyone minus Craig who was back in Birmingham due to his traveling schedule for work!

Grandmama teaching Katie Chopsticks!!!!

0 comments: