Monday, May 17, 2010

ARRRGH, its a Pirate birthday for Ben....



Friday night, we celebrated Ben's 5th birthday with a Pirate/sports party at SportsBlast. Ben wanted a Pirate cake and SportsBlast is just a great EASY birthday location for kids to run and go home exhausted. My friend, Wendy, did the cake again and of course it was ADORABLE!!! I always say the last one was my favorite but then she does another cake for me and it becomes my favorite... I mean, how cute is this:




So Ben and 22 of his closest friends met at Sportsblast for games, pizza, cake and fun... LOTS OF FUN... Here are pics from the totally awesome night with our good friends... and truely these people are GOOD people... Next week is our last week at Primrose and I will really miss seeing these folks at least once a month at a party... (but I will not miss writing that check hee hee) We are so lucky to have these friends in our life!!


they do love each other! :)



playing sharks and minnows... Ben was the ShARK!!!









Daddy comforting Ben after been stepped on...




The whole party gang!

























The REAL working Housewives of PRIMROSE... We have been together for a LONG time... it is like the end of an era... bittersweet!














The Mattox and Oldenburg kids... GREAT FRIENDS!!!!

0 comments: