Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ben's Big Boy Bed!

We finally got Ben a big boy bed. After many nights of his climbing out of his crib we decided that before we had to make a trip to Children's Hospital that we better break down and buy him a bed. We found the perfect one at Pottery Barn Kids! It matches his other furniture which are all antiques (thank you Mary Ann) perfectly! As I type this I am waiting to see his sweet little face walk into my room. This was the first night of our new routine... no milk... just water in a sippy cup and no rocking just a bedtime story, prayers and a few kisses! He has been in there about 10 minutes... I am keeping my fingers crossed...
Here are a few pictures of our sweet little boy... I was a bit sad that our house would not see another crib until hopefully our grandchildren... which better be a LONG, LONG time... although I did not get sad enough to have another one... we are happy and blessed with our 2!! :)


He is so proud!!

Mama and Ben... Katie actually took this picture... not bad for a five year old!

No more pics mama!! (yes, Mimi I put the rail up so he would not fall out of the bed! :) I know you were wondering that! hee hee!

0 comments: