Monday, April 28, 2008

Mommy's Get-Away


I was able to take a few days and get away from all the hustle and bustle and visit some friends back in North Carolina. I flew to NC and visited my second family! Kathy, John, Jason and his family and Kari and Tim. I had a blast and laughed alot!! Of course I missed my babies but it felt good to get a way for a short time. I also was able to spend a couple days at Kathy and John's beach house!!! THANK YOU!!! I soaked up as much sun as possible!! Here are a few pics from my trip. Oh, while there I drove by my old house and the church dad pastored... talk about a trip back in time!




Susanne, Emma, Kari, Jackson and Tim at Sunday night supper!





Kathy and Me!


My old house... I thought this was a mansion back then!! Lots of good memories!

Mama's home!!!!

0 comments: