Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little pampering and Girl time...

Mimi and Pop came up last night. Unfortuntely we don't get to spend Easter Sunday with them since we have commitments at our church and dad has to preach sunrise service in Columbus. But, we had a great visit... Mom, Katie and I had planned to go to see Wicked and it was great while the boys did what boys do....eat, go to Home Depot, watch the Masters and take a nap... Soooo fun was had by all!!!


The Mimi pedicure...first, soak the feet!!!

Then, the color... Ben is checking out the action!


Katie gives a wink... loving her pedi and mani with mimi!!


Of Course, Ben had to get a little foot soaking in.... But don't worry no nail polish for the "ALL Boy!" but who doesn't love their feet rubbed and cleaned!!!

Then Saturday, Mimi, Katie and I went to lunch and to see the Broadway musical: Wicked... Craig and I saw this in NYC a few yeas ago and LOVED it... Katie and MIMI really loved it... The voices on these people are amazing...

Mimi and Katie at lunch... at the Village Tavern

Mom and me... just love spending time with my mom and daughter... way too much fun... I let Katie have coke for lunch and boy does that make her go nuts... Mom and I just laughed at her!

Here we are about to go in to the musical... Katie really enjoyed it and somewhat got the story line... Mom and I are wanting to plan a trip to NYC in a few years with Katie to go see a few more!!!

0 comments: