Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday, Craig!

We headed down to Fairhope, AL to celebrate Craig's big 4-0! We arrived on Friday afternoon. Ann had set up for a babysitter to keep the little ones while we big ones went out to eat! We went out to a place called Jesse's. It was a darling little place with great atmosphere and we had a very unique server which made the evening more comical! Below are pictures from the night... All night I wanted to get a picture of Craig and his mom and still, I did not get one... maybe next time!!! Thank you Mary Ann for the the dinner treat, it was very yummy and the company was even better!



Me and my 40 year old Cutie


Mary Ann and Harold


Ann,(Craig's sister), Todd and Caroline


Todd making Craig get a picture... I love this one!


Craig and his "first and fav" niece, Caroline... What a beauty she is!

I will post more of the weekend later... off to the bed... *yawn*

1 comments:

Me on Metatrophin said...

He does not look 40!! Hope you are doing well. I've been out of touch-- new baby and full time work has thrown me for a loop. We get out the day after Memorial Day, and I can't wait!