Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Birthday Weekend Pics....

Saturday we spent hanging out and fishing at Grandmama's house and then we had family pictures at the Grand HOtel in Point Clear. I will definately post them when we order them. Ben and Katie were the perfect models and I am positive we got some really good shots. After pictures, we headed over to Ann and Todd's house to cook out. We have a GREAT meal of grilled chicken, shrimp and veggies... it was sooooo yummy!!! The kids just played and laughed and really enjoyed each other. We had a chocolate cake in honor of Craig and then headed in to watch the video I made with 40 years of pictures from Craig's life. It was a great weekend, exhausting, but great!!



THe cousins hanging out, eating and having a blast together!


Everyone watching Craig's birthday video!


Uncle Todd and all the kids... Ben loves his Uncle Todd!!!


Me and my fabulous sister in law, Ann. I just love her!!!

0 comments: