Monday, March 8, 2010

From shopper to scientist... My All American Girl

I love watching my girl grow up... she is doing it way to fast though. If I could say one thing about Katie it would be she is a well rounded, all American girl. She is a girlie, musical, athletic, SMART, funny, caring, nuturing, sassy, confident, God-lovin daddy's girl. She is one of those girls that can at one minute get dirty outside and then the next minute be doing her nails and make-up! I LOVE IT and I LOVE HER!!!! Her are some pictures of her over the last few weeks!!! I am one proud mama!!!




My girl can do some shopping! This is at Claire's, one of my favorite stores to shop at when I was growing up!



My little scientist.. Katie did a science project for school...

Katie earned a community service award for cleaning out her toys and donating them to our church preschool area.

On the stage!


So proud of my girl!

Friday night was Star Search for the 1st-6th graders at our church. They could either perform a talent or show off a hobby/collection they have. Katie decided to show her collection of dress up clothes and accessories. She also dressed up in her newest outfit and had a blast showing her collection.

My "grown-up" little girl!!!


Katie showing off her dress up clothes collection!

0 comments: