Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WEll, it was Friday night and Craig had been gone all week... The kids and I were kinda bummed because we did not have big plans for Spring break... sooo... why not drive up to Nashville to see daddy and watch the baskeball tournament?!? We have not been to the tournament since Ben was born... so maybe this would be the year! SO, at 6:45 on Friday night we packed the car and started out on the 3 hour drive to Nashville. The kids did really well despite the horrible traffic in Cullman and Ben's screaming fit when he woke up!!! We did have a great time... The kids did fantastic at the games and we even had a babysitter for Saturday night so Craig and I could go out with friends for dinner! It was a fun weekend and we are so glad we did it. I try to tell the kids how lucky they are to be able to experience all they get to do... I mean who gets to play on the basketball court before the Championship game? or stay in a 3 room suite with room service etc?? I hope they never take it for granted!!! Daddy's job is just so cool...



"Hey daddy,, when I grow up I want to be just like you and work for the SEC!!!"


BIG CRAIG AND LITTLE CRAIG!!!



Daddy and his K-bug!!!



Fast Break!!!





bouncing the ball before the BIG game!!



famiy photo op.


*** Doesn't Craig look great???? He has worked really hard and he is now 30 pounds lighter!!!

0 comments: