Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Soccer and Ballet Girl


soccer girl and........................................................dancing queen!!

Katie and her friend Olivia started soccer on Monday. Katie had played when she was three and we decided to put her back in during a short spring season for some good exercise and fun. It is a great little team. They have devotions with each practice and are not real competative... and the best part Brandi, Olivia's mom and I have an excuse to get together and talk!!! Her are some pics from their first practice. (it was freezing outside!)
talking things over before practice begins!


Running for the goal... she looks so tall to me!!

listening to coach!
Ok... so I am so not the ballet mom... this Thursday Katie has pictures in full bun and makeup!!! I am not good with that type of thing... so tonight I decided to practice the whole bun thing. It turned out ok as long as you do not look at the back!! and there were no tears from either mom or child!! yeah! Don't worry, I have another mom that can definately do a good bun for me in case I stress out too much on Thursday... Ben loved Katie in her dance tutu and had to try some dance positions as well!!! (daddy was not too fond of that!)

0 comments: