Saturday, March 15, 2008

Playhouse Disney


While Craig was sitting through a tornado in Atlanta, I was with the kids at the Playhouse Disney show here in Birmingham, no idea what Craig was going through!!! Nonetheless, the kids had a great time!!! It was so cute and made us really get the Disney bug!!! We are so ready to make the trip!

Ben doing his "white boy" dance and Katie getting down to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Katie and Ben with their purchases... that put me back at least 50 bucks!! Yikes

Ben at the end of the show, sad to see his "friends" go!

1 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I just found your from one of your comments on Doodle Bug. I am from Alabama and my name is Jennifer. Just wanted to say Hello!

We lived in Alabaster,AL for 10 years until we moved to Missouri 3 years ago.