Friday, June 27, 2008

Blog Catch UP

I have not posted a new blog in a while because I have been involved in a 2 week workshop that ended today! yeah! So before Katie and I head to the pool this afternoon I thought I would catch up on a few things. Katie went to Fairhope last week with her daddy and visited with her cousins and Aunt Ann and Uncle Todd AND Grandmama and Harold. SHe had a GREAT time and also got turned on to peanut butter and banana sandwiches. (thank you Aunt Ann) Now we have one more thing we can add to her eating options!!! yeah! I dont have any pictures to load from that trip yet... but the other pics I am posting is a collection of the things we have done the last 2 weeks.

Friday Night Cookout... Ben watching daddy get the fire ready!
Katie made a centerpiece for the table!
This is our impromptu trip to see Mimi and Pop's new house... It is not quite finished yet!
Can we say Pete and Repeat??? Ben absolutely loves his pop and I do believe the feeling is mutual!!!
Pop bought Ben his first REAL golf club!!!
I love this picture... Miss Katherine braided her hair and it looked so sweet!!!
Katie watching her brother play golf.

0 comments: