Monday, June 9, 2008

Look-a-Like Meter and other random thoughts

I found this sight on another blog and thought I would try it... I have to say that I totally disagree with their findings!! hee hee... I totally think that Katie is a definate Mattox thru and thru except for her sassy personality from whom we ALL know where she got that!!! And Ben... I agree he looks like Craig but I think he has alot of me in him too... so... anyways... it was a hoot to do it... What do ya'll think???
Bottom Line, I do have to say Craig and I are so blessed to have 2 HEALTHY, FUN and BEAUTIFUL children... Although exhausting, frustrating and stressful... Katie and Ben are definately my ultimate pride and joy. They really grow up so fast.
Katie and I just got back from running errands, getting our toes painted and eating lunch.. also getting some things for Father's Day... and what fun is she? She is a great shopping buddy... and I do love having a girl to hang out with... She is my girl..
And of course Ben... he is so darn cute... I know I am his mama... but he is sooo silly and makes me laugh alot...
Yesterday... Craig was tackeling the blinds in our house (putting in new ones) and was having a rough time to say the least (long story will share late) and Ben wanted to help daddy. So I am sitting in the other room and this is what I hear:
Craig: Ben hand me that piece right there
Ben: Dat one?
Craig: no, Ben that one
Ben: Dat one, daddy?
Craig: No, that one... the long one, Ben
Ben: Dat one?
Craig: ( in a slightly louder voice) NO BEN... that one there
Ben: DAT one, daddy?
at this point I went to find the missing piece...
Craig was doing a good job at being patient but it was hilarious!!!
a very sweet moment...
now I am off to the dentist... UGH!!!

0 comments: