Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been tagged......

By Suellen at Eppicurious

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My family (includes husband, kids, and all my wonderful extended family)
2. My friends
3. Teaching
4.Church (really should be my #1 I know)
5. Music of nearly all kinds
6. Finding peace in my life
7. Becoming debt free
8. Simplifying things
8 things I say a lot:
1. Bless your/their heart
.2. dude...
3. Because I said so...
4. Ben, do you want a spanking?
5. No Way!!
6. I wish I had...
7. Dang it
8. well honey, lifes not fair!
8 things I would like to do before I die:
1. Travel to Spain, AUstralia and Europe and any Latin American country
2. Get all my High School buddies from Panama together IN Panama
3. go surfing again
4. Go to Africa on a mission trip
5. spend the summer in a beach house doing absolutely NOTHing!!!
6. See my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren become adults.
7. Be debt free
8. Retire and travel with Craig to every football game he has/gets to go to...
8 books I have read. (I am a little embarrassed by this list...)
1. Time For Bed
2. Kit Kittridge, American GIrl... still reading this to Katie
3. Good Night Moon (every night to Ben)
4. The NOtebook
5.The HOneymoon by James Patterson
6. The Bible
7. The Lifeguard by James Patterson
8. professional reads for national board certification
8 movies I have seen 8 times:
1.High School Musical 1 and 2
2. Titantic
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Top Gun
5. The SOund of Music
6. The Breakfast Club
7. Alvin and The Chipmunks
8. Shrek
8 peopleI'd like to tag: Supposed to be 8, but I don't know 8 who would maybe participate!
1. Lori Janke
2. Traci Powers
3. Kate Albright
4. Summer O'Neal
5.
6.
7.
8.

2 comments:

Me on Metatrophin said...

Church being number one is a given--that's why I left it off my list! I love your list!

Anonymous said...

I love your priorities. This tag is the most I have ever known about you. It would be a more wonderful world if all parents gave so much love to their kids. And, the originality in your lists and in the blog verify you were made to be a teacher. Compliments and love from your mother-in-law, Mary Ann Mattox Wright