Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who is that Masked boy????

ok, we had to get Ben some boy dress up clothes... The only thing he has had to choose from up until now is Katie's princess stuff and he loved to dress up in those. As Craig just cringed... I have to say Ben would make a very cute little girl! hee hee... So yesterday, I found costumes on sale for 10.00 a piece at Party City. So I got Katie tinkerbell and Ben Spiderman. Ben LOVED the spiderman costume and he was so darn cute. Katie loved tinkerbell.. although it was a bit scratchy in her opinion. So I have posted a picture of Ben in his girlie stuff and then one of him as Spiderman!!
hmmm... what do you think???
My little spiderman and sweet tinkerbell!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kai looks like he would want to try Sophia's high heel's on...but never gets the oppurtunity...with big bother pride...hehehe...honestly we have seen kai-boy in them...but he is always in RACE/competitive mode like his daddy!! CUTE pic's!!!