Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting Ready for Kindergarten

Katie found out who her kindergarten teacher will be at Greystone.... it is the fabulous Ms. Susan Morgan. I admit I was hoping for Susan. Susan was my mentor 9 years ago as I began my teaching career, then in kindergarten. She mentored, befriended and cared for me those first years of teaching and still does so now. She was there when I found I was pregnant for the first time, she was there when I miscarried and was such a huge support and she was there when I announced I was pregnant with Katie. Katie has always loved going to Ms. Morgan's room whenever she has been up at the school with me. Susan is kind, artistic, laid back, funny and most importantly an Auburn fan! ha ha! Katie is going to have the best year because of Susan. It is such a great feeling to know that your baby is in the best care during the day... So thank you, Susan, in advance for loving Katie and teaching her!



Here are pictures of Katie going to the mailbox to get the letter that told her who her teach is this year.
Going to the mailbox... so excited...
Katie was thrilled to find out it was Ms. Morgan and to be in the "monkey" class!!!
I will take many pics tomorrow and post them soon!!

1 comments:

The G' Unit said...

I hope she has a FAN-TABULOUS day....Kai starts on Sept. 5th!! It's creeping up on us! I'm sure you already have picked out a BEAUTIFUL outfit for her first day of school!
Makes me excited for her!