Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our First Full Week of School...

Sorry I have not posted in a while... to say the least we have been really busy getting back into the groove of a schedule. Katie is doing super. She wakes up every morning and makes up her bed, gets dressed and brushes her teeth without any fuss and then picks out her snack for the day. She absolutely loves kindergarten at Greystone. Ms. Morgan is so much fun and has a really sweet class. She loves going to art with Ms. Horn and likes PE too. Of course she loves lunch, snack and recess time.. I mean who doesn't right? She looks like such a big girl walking in the halls. It has been alot of fun watching her and getting to see her all through out the day. Not to mention she is a huge help in the afternoon when I am getting things ready for my class. She is an excellent paper passer outer... (is that even a word). She helps get materials out and ready.
Ben started his new class too last week. This is a big deal too since you have to be potty trained to be in the class. Ben is doing really well. He is still having a few accidents but overall is doing great. He gets to bring show n tell every Friday and yesterday he took his mini Auburn helmet to share. They are working on writing and holding their pencil correctly. I can not believe he is already working on that... My baby is really growing up to be a little man! He got a haircut last night and looks sharp!!
Craig is gearing up for football season and is taking a few out of town trips over the next few weeks then the real traveling starts. But I am really ready for football season.,.. it is just a fun time of year!
I love my class this year. They are sweet, funny, smart and all around a great class. I am looking forward to a great year. I hope to take some pictures this weekend to post soon.
Until then...
Jen

1 comments:

Me on Metatrophin said...

SOOOO glad your week is going well!! Garrett is loving it, but has gotten his "clip pulled" twice for guess what--TALKING. You know his parents, though-- especially one of them.......