Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Night at Samford

Tonight was the first Samford football game! We decided to take the kids since they have never been and plus our favorite babysitter, Lindsay Cleveland, is a freshman at SU and was marching in the band! We were not sure if we could tell which one was Lindsay but they did great! Katie LOVED the Bulldog mascot that she named Sally. (not sure why that name) and Ben loved watching the football players and the drum players in the band. It was a long night but well worth it. As I put Ben to bed a few moments ago he looked at me and said, " thank you for taking me to the game, mommy". That is what it is all about...no matter how exhausted I am!!


Another cute comment was from Katie tonight who looked up at me while the band was playing and she said, "Mama, they really are talented!" She is such a little lady!!



The kids and me at my Alma Mater!!





Ben watching the football players!



Katie and the bulldog, Sally?? :)



GO Samford!!!


A kind Police officer took time to talk to Ben and get his picture taken with Ben. Ben was THRILLED!!!



Ya Know Katie could not miss out on having her picture taked with the super cool Police Officer!!




0 comments: