Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friday- Hollywood Studios

We headed to Hollywood Studios around 4:00 and the first character we ran into was Handy Manny... we hit the jackpot!! Ben was sooo excited... jumping up and down excited! We also watched the Playhouse Disney show which is all puppetry and you have to sit on the floor! Craig just loved that...not too comfortable! We also saw a Little Mermaid show. Craig and I rode Tower of Terror...which I loved and Craig said he could have puked!! My ONLY regret is that I did not get to ride the Rocking Roller Coaster! Guess we definately need to go back soon!! :)
(We saw more characters but I thought I would spare you all those pics!)

Us and THE Handy Manny!!


We just love the Little Einsteins... we also met Quincy and June


Do we look alike? Mouth opened and all!! so funny to me!!!



Kids blowing bubbles while mama was on the tower of terror!

0 comments: