Sunday, October 5, 2008

Several Posts

I posted a lot of pics from this weekend so you may have to go to older posts to see them all.. enjoy!
My next big post may not be until we get back from Disney.... yeah... oh no.. .I have my first 5k this coming weekend... so I will definately post about that... I am so psyched about the race...not just because it is my first real race but because it is The Race for the Cure... fighting breast cancer... I have not personally been affected by this horrible cancer but realize the reality that I very well could. I walked this when I was pregnant with Ben and it was the most emotional race I have ever participated in and this year I am so excited to be running it... I will definately post pics and my VERY SLOW time!!
Later Gators!

1 comments:

Me on Metatrophin said...

You'll do great! When's Disney? We took Garrett when he was almost 4 and it was great! Can't wait to go back with both!