Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Storm 2009... well... maybe not a snow STORM... but snow none the less!!





We woke up this morning to a beautiful sight and to 2 kids jumping up and down dying to get outside... snow, yes in Alabama!!!! So, we skipped church, like everyone else and headed outdoors. Let me clarify, daddy and the kids headed outdoors. I know, I know party pooper, mama. I have to admit, snow is a beautiful sight but I am a beach, warm weather girl through and through. So, I stayed inside, made muffins, did a little laundry and as the kids came in hands swollen and cold, feet frozen, I would undress and warm them up under the covers!!! We got a total of 5 inches and by 2:30 it was all but gone. Here are a few pictures from our winter wonderland, Alabama style.

a scenic sight in our backyard!



THe Benster.... ready to go!!!


Katie and her snowman, complete with coal for the eyes!!!


golf in the snow? why not???

0 comments: