Thursday, December 11, 2008

Katie's Kindergarten Debut

I have waited 6 years for Katie to finally be on the stage at our school. I have watched hundreds of children stand up there and sing and parents get all teary eyed in the crowd... Well... Monday was my turn to get all teary eyed and beam as MY kindergartener got up there and sang, dance and waved her little heart out!!! It was all I had imagined and more. I have never been so proud of her. She has gained so much confidence in her self in the last 6 months. The sweetest moment was watching Ben smile from ear to ear when he caught a glimpse of his big sister. I could see the pride in his little three year old face. Katie had a little duet with a friend from class... if I said she was the only one with a special part I would be lying...(they all did) but Katie was of course my favorite... hee hee CLICK on the play button to see my little Katie-Bug

IN ORDER TO HEAR THE SOUND ON THE VIDEO GO DOWN TO THE PINK PLAYLIST ON THE LEFT AND PRESS PAUSE TO STOP THE MUSIC I HAVE PLAYING ON MY BLOG AND THEN PRESS PLAY ON THE VIDEO

0 comments: